Tuesday, April 18, 2006

 

here comes the game

First game tomorrow evening, against I can't remember whom.
Stopped by the fields this afternoon and saw the face off between Zombie Hut and Smiths Tavern.
Smiths was the team I remember. poo-talking and posturing- The Hut was not only holding there own, but making some nice hits, nice plays, and winning 8 to 5 when I made my way home.
Anyhow.
I have photos to post from our less-than-stellar scrimmage last week, but will figure that out soon.
It's less than 24 h to game time.

xo
alyce

ps- here's a good article about the softball, I'll paste the link below and try to paste it above in the "link" area. (I am SO technically trained)
http://www.themorningnews.org/archives/in_the_city/for_love_of_the_fame.php

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?